Monday 7 March 2011

Intro



This is one of the projects I'v done in my foundation year. It's a light designed to represent the theme of "Urbanisation". Changes in the height and size of the geometric forms create the principle of scale and express the sprawling cityscapes and the shift towards urbanisation in Australia. Repetition of the forms and simple color used in the design also help to strengthen the monotony of urban environments.



This is the Louvre Pyramid designed by I.M.Pei. Diamond-shaped and triangular panes were held together by a structural system. The main pyramid is flanked on three sides with reflecting pools. The effect was to further lighten the form by making it appear on the water.


It's a photo of aurora, a kind of beautiful, miraculous and peaceful. I wish one day I can enjoy myself there.



MUECK: scale, sleep, massive  




MALANGI: life, move, soft




BANKSY: scare, suicide, depressed




No comments:

Post a Comment